We provide services covering various aspects of national and EU competition law and practices, such as:
- advising national and multinational companies with regard to the existence of notification obligations in potential concentrations of business activity and providing legal assistance in all steps of the notification procedure before the Commission for Protection of Competition;
- providing legal advice and assessment of compliance of any agreements and practices with Bulgarian competition rules regulating restrictive agreements, monopoly and dominant position, unfair competition and other regulated activities;
- drafting distribution, agency and franchise agreements, as well as any provisions regulating competition behaviour of the parties, as incorporated in other agreements;
- advising on state aid rules and assisting in the procedures related thereto;
- providing legal advice on consumer protection matters and fair trade practices;
- representation of clients in various proceedings conducted before the Bulgarian Commission for Protection of Competition and local courts.